Thursday, January 14, 2016

#23 Create a superb resume and #80 Get a diamond candle

Just catching up on reporting some items off of my 101 things in 1001 days list! My sister really helped me create an awesome resume.  She is a font of job-seeking knowledge! I really appreciate her help! I am really excited about the prospects with this new resume! One thing that is really cool is that she helped me to put my writing and church experience on there as well, which is something I had never thought of! Thank you Sara!

For Christmas I got a vanilla sugar diamond candle! These are so fun! The smell is wonderful and inside the candle somewhere there is a ring.  It is worth at least $10 and then there is a code that you can enter on the website to see if you win a diamond ring.  I love things like this! Ever since I was a kid fishing out prizes out of cracker jack and cereal boxes, I love hidden surprises! I can't wait to find my ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment